Note:

This blog was originally at Wordpress, but I've just moved it over to here. I'm sorry for any confusion that this may have caused. Enjoy anyway! -- Astra

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Merry Meet & Welcome to My Online Sacred Home

Hello there!

First, to tell you a bit about myself, my name is Astra Rain, and I am new to my path but not new to paganism. Since I was a small child, I have always been interested in various world religions, metaphysical and New Age topics, as well as conspiracy theories and that type of thing.

I have always felt a very strong connection to different paths of paganism, but while learning about it when I was younger, I didn't know or understand much. Now that I'm older, however, I have felt an incredible connection to my path, and have begun to practice on my own.

I am an eclectic pagan, and I worship the Goddess. My goal for this blog is to bring others things I learn while becoming familiar with my new path. I will be posting basics, such as correspondents, esbats and sabbats, etc. I would also like to post spells, rituals, and prayers; chants, recipes, divination techniques, and anything else people want or ask for.

I would like for people to be comfortable here, and perhaps find a few people in your given area to become friends with, especially if you're new to paganism or Wicca. It can oftentimes be difficult to begin networking, so for now, I'll leave you with a link to Witchvox, which will help you find your way.

While I'm getting everything together for this blog, feel free to e-mail me or send me a message here with suggestions of things that you'd like to see here, as well as any tips.

Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment