Note:

This blog was originally at Wordpress, but I've just moved it over to here. I'm sorry for any confusion that this may have caused. Enjoy anyway! -- Astra

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finding Your Animal & Spirit Guides

As much as I hate to admit this, I am really awful at meditating. It's very difficult for me to focus and concentrate long enough to get anything done, and I'm sure many of you feel the same way. Meditating does improve as you practice, though.

I have tried for ages to meditate long enough and in certain ways to find my spirit guides, but I couldn't stay still long enough to get very far. Today, though, I have finally managed to find them, introduce myself, and begin building my relationship with them.

In a lot of cases, like mine, I have always felt a connection to certain animals and names that may or may not be a sign from your guides. I have only one spirit guide, his name is John, and two spirit animals. Of course, butterfly is one of them (a being that I have loved for ages), but I was surprised to find out that bear was my other guide.

Finally achieving this goal, I thought that this topic would make a good introductory post for a couple reasons:
  • If you're a new practitioner and aren't as experienced just yet, your guides my be able to nudge you in the right direction to find the path that is right for you. They can send you signs or omens, and help you in many other ways.
  • To be honest, I'm not really sure if this is common or not, but John also answers any questions I have through my pendulum.
  • In my opinion, you will never feel alone.
To find and contact your spirit guide, I have found an excellent article here.

Later, if anyone wants to share their trip and experience, and if it's okay with your guides, post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment